Hey guys! As promised, here are the deets (details) to a pretty versatile Valentine’s day look that will go with almost nay outfit and have you feeling like your already-glam self! I break it down, step by step, for ya below.
- Skincare: I started out with Yasou Natural Day Cream, Caudalie Cru Eye Cream followed by the Cargo Hi Def Mattifier.
- Skin: I mixed together some pigment aka Diamond Glow Powder in shade Illuminati from Artist Couture with a drop or two of Tarte’s Maracuja Oil and Matchmaster in 1.5 by Mac. I wanted a bounce in the shot and healthy glow with looking disco ball-ish. Also, my skin is quite dry so I new I could handle a bit of oil in a matte foundation like Matchmaster. Know thyself and thy skin and make your proportions accordingly. For concealer I brushed on Studio Finish in NW20 under my eyes, then set my entire face with a translucent powder.
- Brows: I wanted a natural yet precise look so I used the Nyx MicroBrow Pencil in Ash Brown. I cleaned up under my brow with the same cream concealer I used under my eyes.
- Eyes: I primed by lid with Painterly by Mac and applied the shadows shown from the Mellow Moderns and Warm Neutral palettes, both by Mac.
The lighter shade with placed in my crease, the burgundy all over from lash to lid and lining below and the taupey grey in the outer corn (lightly) and lining top and bottom with a small angled brush. I then used the Vasanti Kajal Waterline liner in black in the top and bottoms waterlines of my eyes. I curled my lashes and used Mad Lash Black Mascara by The Balm that Ipsy graced me with last month.
- Cheeks: Bronzer was Chocolate Soleil by Too Faced. It was chizzled in under my cheek bone and blended up and also applied to the breast of my eye with a blending brush. The same pigment I mixed into the foundation was used to highlight cheeks, under brow bone, the inner corner of eyes, upper lip and nose. Soft brown shadow by mac was used the contour nose. I used Mac’s Sheertone Blush in Tenderling on the apples of my cheeks.
- Lips: Really Me matte lipstick by Mac.